Sunday, August 2, 2015

Grateful Sunday

There are so many moments of gratitude throughout the week. Moments that took my breath away. Moments that gave me joy. I wanted Sunday to be a day that I reflected on a moment that I was grateful for. That I wanted to meditate on and savor. If you want to join me then leave a link in the comments section. Gratitude is so catching. I'd love to share it with you. 


This was a picture during our beach day. Liam and I shared watermelon and watched the finches play around us. This moment was so peaceful. So calm. So perfect. This picture was taken right before a medical procedure happened in our family that brought stress and anxiety into the rhythm of our day. Everything is alright. The procedure was done just for a precaution. But oh how it reminded me to never take our health for granted. To never take the ability to run in the sand and to chase after the waves, or to breathe the salty sea air in deeply for granted. When stress levels ran high and it felt like we were moving in three different directions - this moment, in this space, gave me a place of peace. And for that I am so grateful.


No comments:

Post a Comment