Friday, October 18, 2013

Random: hopefully it will be a productive day!


Good morning =) Today I have the whole day off - I have a morning piano lesson to do for an hour and then the whole day is mine! =) Other than loads and loads of laundry, I am planning on getting some work done on my sister's quilt top, and possibly finish two place mats that I have in my sewing basket right now... we'll see how the day unfolds.

I'm really excited about this quilt top. =) It is my first time using my hexie half rulers by Lori Holt that I bought here. I must say that I was inspired to put the hexie half rulers and the Posy fabric together from here. I bought the Posy fabric a while back when it first came out and I was just trying which pattern to do it with, and then I fell in love with how the hexagons looked with the soft fabric...

I'm looking forward to see what a day off leads to!

No comments:

Post a Comment