Sunday, October 20, 2013

Reflections on inspiration

Do you remember the time in your sewing journey that you asked yourself what type of style you would like to be seen in your work? How long did it take for you to figure it out?  I started looking at pictures on the internet of things that inspire me - move me - or things that I just think are beautiful.  I started thinking about my favorite stores like World Market, and boutiques that carry things from all over the world.... I like the world travel look, things that are grounded in nature.  I've always loved different cultures and customs... lets see if reflecting on these things will manifest within my next projects... hmmm.... I wonder if this is an excuse to buy new fabric? ::smile:: What inspires you?



No comments:

Post a Comment